The next time you find yourself at the Skecher’s outlet center on your next shopping trip, I wanted to give you some pointers on how you can save even more than just at the store itself. While this store in general has a lot of deals, you will find that there are other tips you can use in order to save big.
- Join the VIP Club: Skechers has a great VIP club where you can save a lot of money, and the best thing about this is that it’s 100% free! You can get free shipping, no sales tax applied to your purchase (except in CA), you can also get exclusive offers, that can help you save big.
- Look for the coupons: Every once in a while, you can walk into a Skechers or find a coupon online. A lot of the times, the outlet stores, as well as their regular stores are running promotions. This is a great way to take advantage of the deals with coupons.
- Search for promotions: Skechers always has great deals running such as Buy 1 get 1 50% off, or even buy one, get one free. A lot of the times, if you search on the web, you will be able to find out about these promotions ahead of time. If you don’t need the shoes right now, I would wait for these type of promotions to save the most money.
- Do a search online: If you don’t mind purchasing online, search the web for online coupon codes. Sites such as RetailMeNot.com, as well as others have great databases packed filled with coupons that you can use. Search before you make the purchase, and see if you can save big!
The next time you’re headed to the Skecher’s outlet center, try some of these tips. Remember, it’s not always going to be the cheapest, because there may be times when you can save more money on the Internet, rather than in the store.
- Tips on Finding Coach Outlet Coupons
- How to Find the Best Shopping Deals
- How to Save at Dillards Stores
- How to Make and Save Easy Money
- Best Ways to Save Money Online